- Five years of experience in an IT Business Analyst role in analyzing/defining and documenting requirements for IT projects;
- Five years of experience leading the design and implementation for IT projects;
- Two engagements, lasting more than 6 months, in an IT Business Analyst role
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills in problem definition, information gathering and research, alternatives analysis, applying creative solutions to unique and/or immediate problems, and appropriate resolution implementation.
- Ability to communicate clearly, present complex information to users in a comprehensive style, and translate technical and system information for non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate, work effectively as part of a team and establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of business customers and technology staff.
- Demonstrated leadership, mentoring and coaching skills for IT professionals.
- Experience performing, and advanced knowledge of, Quality Assurance and Project Management activities.
- Experience working on an Agile project/team.
- Certified Scrum Master
- Business analysis experience sufficient to qualify for IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis) CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) exam or currently CBAP certified.
- ITIL foundation certificate
- Business Analyst Certification (IIBA certification or equivalent)
Job Status: Contract/Temporary