Maintains the system, and develops and implements business process changes. Tracks and updates exception requests and maintains the SharePoint pages.
Years of Experience: 8-11 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relies on experience and judgment to coordinate area activity, plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates exception requests and user needs.
- Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new processes to solve problems to make business more effective.
- Prepares reports, performs risk identification, and writes detailed description of system requirements, design, and program operational documents.
- Prepare and document Functional and Technical Specifications for reporting.
- Assist with area enhancements.
- Assist in deployment and management of end-user reporting tools and platforms.
- Work with IT and business teams to understand reporting and data requirements and propose solutions.
- Document and provide knowledge transfer to the rest of the team for all solutions.
- Manage the workload of a matrix organization with varied responsibilities for exception request review and approval.
- Manage the SharePoint portal and landing page.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary