Superb written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to translate IT/financial systems functionality into simple yet effective communications for end users.
• Demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to coordinate activities from end-ta-end with periodic guidance and input from management and/or teammates.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, quickly and independently resolve problems, while under tight deadlines and while maintaining a positive and professional working relationship with all project participants.
• Basic knowledge of project planning, managing, organizing and status reporting.
• Ability to speak in front of a user group and clearly describe how business functions and exception process / usage scenarios are executed from within the Financial System software.
• Knowledge of some or all of the following: FMS Accounting, VENDEX, IFA, Payee Information Portal (PIP).
• Understanding of Process flows, Use Cases, Scenarios, tasks and workflow.
• Understanding or programming interfaces to pass data between applications.
• Experience conducting presentations for audiences of at minimum 50 people.
• Experience in a writing, communication position, or training position for an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system implementation
• Demonstrated experience with Completed SDLC implementations in a communication and/or training position within the prior years for a large system implementation (ERP implementation preferred),