Business Support Manager
The Business Support Manager role will directly support the Treasury Data Management organization, within Corporate Treasury, and will be responsible for managing diverse, advanced and confidential administrative functions. Functions may include: strategic planning, metric/dashboard reporting, financial control/budgeting and consolidation, resource planning, personnel process, premises management and planning, initiative planning, communications, vendor management, staff and “All Hands” meeting support, associate training, process improvement, business continuity, policy adherence, audit/compliance, employee engagement, recognition, team calendar, shared document management, access management and special projects. The Business Support Manager will need to anticipate organizational needs and proactively work with senior leaders to plan appropriately. Additionally, the Business Support Manager must be able to interact on a daily basis with all levels of the organization, reviewing and gaining feedback to better support the organization.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in Business or related field.
- 5+ year of business support and/or program management experience.
- Ability to plan and direct financial and resource plans.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with peers and multiple levels of management.
- Strong problem solving, conceptual thinking, attention to detail, and sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships, communicate effectively and influence others.
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage a variety of business functions, adapt to changing business needs and multi-task/ prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Visio, and SharePoint.
- Ability to develop and document an end-to-end strategy and ensure tactical priorities are met.
- Previous business support experience specific to resource management, budget/forecasting, and vendor management.
- Self-starting, organized, proactive, and requiring minimal management oversight.
- Time management, analytical and organizational skills are a must.
- Solid understanding of risk management, finance and data management concepts.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Process Improvement experience and training
Job Status: Full Time