C# SQL Programmer Analyst
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Analysis, Design, Programming, Testing and Implementation
- Manage, troubleshoot and diagnose software issues.
- Create, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages.
- Consult with managerial, business subject matter experts, and technical personnel to gather requirements, identify problems, and recommend, create, and implement software changes.
- Schedule and monitor system maintenance.
- Oversee software performance.
- Install, update, and configure software.
- Produce support documentation.
- Resolve customer issues and respond to questions.
- Ensure developed code meets security protocols and requirements.
- Assist and advise network system analysts to define and resolve problems in active computer programs.
- Modify existing software systems to correct defects, adapt to new hardware or software, improve performance, and meet enhancement requirements.
- Establish project goals, timelines, standards, and maintain project plans.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Participate in the standards review and set guidelines for application development.
- Review and recommend new technologies
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, computer engineering or a closely related field and four (4) years of job-related work experience in this field.
2. Skilled in C# and Structured Query Language (SQL) programming languages.
3. Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development, system monitoring, and web technologies.
4. Accomplished in software development utilities, database technology, hardware architecture, and software development lifecycle processes.
5. Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
6. Complex problem solver, and critical thinker.
7. Proficiency in conducting tests and inspections of software, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
8. Effective communicator, both oral and written – can present technical concepts in a way that is appropriate for the needs of the audience.
9. Self-starter who effectively manages their time, and the time of others.
10. Complete working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary