• Minimum of five (5) years of recent experience developing applications using Cobol for CICS and batch programs.
• Superior proficiency with mainframe applications built with JCL, COBOL and CICS.
• Experience working with VSAM files and DB2, integrating existing designs with new requirements.
• Strong experience developing in Mainframe environment resolving complex and conflicting design issues.
• Ability to quickly understand complex mainframe systems.
• Exceptional presentation and organizational skills.
• High written and oral communication skills.
• Experience developing applications in REXX.
• Experience developing applications in IBM VSE mainframe environment.
• Experience working with stored procedures and SQL in MS SQL 2005 or above
Job Status: Contract/Temporary