Corporate Treasury Quality Assurance and Business Controls - Finance Mgr
This position is can be either a Business Control Mgr but is flexible to be filled as a Sr Business Control Specialist.
Responsible for (1) Leading the design and executing and process effectiveness reviews and assessments to ensure ongoing compliance with enterprise policies and standards, regulatory requirements, including Basel rules (Liquidity and Capital), (2) Participating in discussions with process and control owners to assess inherent risks, develop approaches to resolve gaps, and/or address weaknesses or deficiencies when necessary, (3) Identify document, and maintain evidence supporting process and controls objectives, (4) Participate in teams conducting the validation work streams, (5) Engage key business partners to facilitate completion of assigned deliverables and explain results, 6) Run project management tasks and maintain existing documentation and applications, 7) Understand data management concepts and architecture. As part of the responsibilities of the role, the teammate will develop business partner relationships across CT, Regulatory Reporting, Capital Risk, Ops Risk, GT&O, and various Lines of Business across the Corporation.
Throughout the tenure of the role, the teammate should gain exposure and acumen in enterprise process and controls programs and various policies and related standards .
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of large complex banking treasury experience
- 5-7 years of extensive direct Business Controls experience - operational risk, compliance risk or audit within treasury also beneficial
- Big 4 experience auditing large complex bank
- Project management experience
- Strong governance and oversight experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a centralized cross-functional role, coordinating across many groups and presenting relevant information/ results to senior leadership team.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Public Accounting Experience
- Advanced Excel, Modeling, Data Manipulation
- FASB/SEC Exposure
- Financial Statement Analysis Experience
- Corporate Treasury Experience (Funding, Liquidity, Asset Liability Management, Book Close Process)
- Regulatory Reporting
- Compliance, audit or risk experience
- Strong understanding of Asset Liability Management concepts
- Complex financial instruments
- People management experience
Job Status: Full Time