Curam Business Analyst
- Experience designing within the Cúram software suite.
- Experience with problem identification and integration of technical skills to resolve issues.
- Ability to translate and communicate highly technical concepts to both technical personnel and non IT business users.
- Ability to develop relationships/ partnerships with customers by responding to needs by exhibiting a sense of urgency.
- Ablity to independently identify and develop solutions.
- Understand Cúram Case Management functionality and associated business processes of a Social Security organization.
- Experience in business process analysis (Use Cases and/or process flows) and mapping (Gap Analysis) techniques in Curam.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow complex and detailed technical and financial procedures.
- Experience in business application consulting or development.
- Curam V6 Certification
Job Status: Contract/Temporary