Data Analyst III
Job Title: Data Analyst III
Job Location: Arizona
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables for management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Four+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access
- Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation
- Two to four years of HEDIS data analysis experience including measurement and rates impacted
- Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access
- Two+ years of related IT experience, including data warehouse, coding or ETL experience
- Two+ years’ experience with HRMS, such as PeopleSoft, SAP or Workday
- Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools
- Supports HR systems as functional administrator evaluating new release functionality to include testing and implementation of new functionality
- Healthcare experience
- Encounters experience
Job Status: Full Time