Must have 7-10 years of prior working knowledge / hands on experience of capabilities and direction of technology:
• Big data Management, ETL, MDM solutions, relational databases, columnar databases, time series databases, BI Platforms, Metadata, Lineage Quality Modeling, Sanitization, Analytics, ETL and Reporting.
• Experience with normalized and dimensional data modeling as well as experience implementing metadata solutions, and bi-temporal data models.
• Experience in data warehouses, analytics, decision support reporting, data sourcing, data delivery, and data governance.
• Extensive experience with Data warehousing tools such as Oracle and Big data tools such as Hadoop, Netezza, Teradata, Metacenter and BI Products such as Microstrategy, Cognos etc.
Must be deadline oriented, delivery and execution capable, able to identify risks and quickly resolve issues and, influence outcomes to across multiple organizations, platforms and stakeholders.
• Broad based technology understanding
• Strong business partnership; develop trusted advisor relationships; Financial services experience with understanding of Wholesale Banking and information management, banking and technology trends; experience in Payments, Wholesale Credit, Channel and Treasury services preferred.
• Entrepreneurial mind-set with strong financial awareness and personal integrity.
Job Status: Full Time