IT Project Manager
- Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide IT program(s) consisting of multiple projects.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise-wide high-level project plans.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
- Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- This is a single or multiple incumbent(s) position that typically exists in a small to medium size enterprise with multiple project managers, project leaders and/or project support staff as direct reports.
- The Project Manager will interact with staff, other team members, all levels of management and internal and external organizations, including vendors performing outsourced work, in the compilation and management of information needed for project plans, portfolio/program plans, metrics, reports and project management documentation.
8 years or more in project management skills
- Project planning experience, including effort estimation on technical tasks and resource allocation
- Experience working with risk management, including risk triggers and managing risks to project plan tasks
Ability to create and document key project management documents and artifacts
Required Education: Master’s Degree
Job Status: Contract/Temporary