IT Security Specialist
• Enterprise domain experience is a must.
• Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO, PKI.
• Understanding of networking concepts and configurations.
• Understanding of varying networking protocols (TCP, UDP, SSH, SSL, etc.).
• Demonstrated knowledge in SIEM solution(s) (LogRhythm, Splunk, ArcSight, etc.).
• Demonstrated knowledge with Endpoint protection solutions.
• Expert understanding of varying security applications (WireShark, MetaSploit, etc.).
• Understanding of common security frameworks (ISO, NIST, HiTrust).
• Understanding of varying industry data standards (PCI, HIPAA, etc.).
• Strong understanding of parsing, analyzing and identifying events through security logs.
• Proven history of being involved in ongoing learning and certifications tracks is beneficial. Security based certifications (CISSP, Security+, Cisco CCNA Security, etc.) are recommended but work experience and knowledge can substituted if adequate.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary