This position will report to the Plant Engineering/Maintenance Manager of the Pine Bluff plant. Specifically, the job shall require the following:
- Hands on manufacturing engineer
- Manufacturing assembly processes experience
- Desirable pressing, crimping, peening, torque experience
- Desirable automotive experience
- Capable of design and validate process layouts and process flows
- Capable of design, quote and launch manufacturing equipment and gages
- Responsible for producing complete process documentation
- Desirable PFMEA, Control, plans, APQP and PPAP experience
- Capable of design and develop error proofing devices
- Desirable SPC, troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Capable of read and draw mechanical drawings and GD&T
- Autocad or similar CAD software
- Versed on Lean manufacturing techniques and continuous improvement methods
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: BS degree in an engineering discipline.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in an automotive environment with experience in TS-9000, PPAP, APQP and PFEMA procedures. Must have CAD experience, PLC troubleshooting experience, assembly, manufacturing process development and/or plastic injection molding, and a hands-on, Team leader/player.