Mobile Shopper Project Lead Engineer
As a Mobile Shopper Project Lead Engineer, you will act as a solution matter expert understanding of all aspects of Fastlane Mobile Shopper to promote, design and deliver Mobile Shopper solution for Food and other market segments, supporting current and new customers around the world.
- Leads Technical Workshop (customer facing)
- Interacts with customers and customer partners to define features and integration approaches
- Produces Technical Response Documents detailing project requirements
- Estimates time and resources for software development efforts
- Leads projects for the integration of Self-Serv Checkout, Mobile Clients and Backend services
- Leads local and remote implementation teams
- Coordinates between core product and integration teams as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
- Experience leading software development projects
- Experience developing with (2) or more software development languages (C++, Java etc.)
- Strong client-side software development experience
- Strong end-user customer application development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience in the Retail Industry or with Point of Sale (POS) systems.
- Experience in development under Windows, IOS and Android
- Experience with Mobile Solution (Client and Server)
- Experience with Networking and associated security (Enterprise system, Store and Central Level)
- Experience in Database Architecture and Configuration
- Experience developing software in Agile and Safe environment
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
More Information About the Job
Are you open to sponsorship?
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
FYI - Compensation range is total comp, including a 10% bonus potential.
Please Note: All Third Party Agencies that are on Scout are on NCRs preferred supplier list.
Job Status: Full Time