.Net C# Developer
Candidate should be an experienced developer in visual interfaces, application logic, database design and web services construction on the Microsoft Windows platform. In addition, they should be familiar with the most effective and efficient product development using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/15, C#, ASP.NET, .NET, MS SQL 2012/14 Database Server (including SQL Server Reporting Services) and TFS (Team Foundation Server). This includes code development, database/script development, unit testing, source code management, build management, integration testing, and deployment.
Required Environments and TOOLS used in previous projects:
- 8 yrs MS SQL 2012/2014 Database Server (Must, Minimum 8 years)
- 2 yrs MS SQL 2012/2014 Reporting Services (Recommended, Minimum 2 years)
- 3 yrs TFS -Team Foundation Server 2013/2015. (Recommended, Minimum 3 years)
- 8 years Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2015
- 8 yrs C#, ASP.NET, .NET
- 3 yrs ASP.NET MVC 3 or higher
- 5 yrs WCF
- 6 yrs Java Script
- 3 Years implementing and Integrating Imaging, Document Management and Data Capture Systems.
- 7 years of experience independently designing and implementing medium to large-scale software systems and components using MICROSOFT .net architecture.
- 5+ years experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines as part of the overall application architecture.
5+ years experience building and deploying web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and at least two application, database, messaging or web server systems.
- Successful design and implementation of multiple software components and subsystems.
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions.
- Ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with technical, non-technical staff, and customers/stakeholders as needed or directed.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary