Power Builder Programmer Analyst
Strong PowerBuilder Programmer/Analystwith coding expertise for versions 12.5 through 2017 needed as well as Classic ASP, SQL, Access, and Crystal Reports. Knowledge of modern technologies is required.
• 7 years of application development and troubleshooting experience in the IT field.
• Ability to mulit task and work independently.
• Participate in daily scrums, project planning, and project review meetings.
• Provide professional technical expertise to internal managers and client agency managers and supervisors in IT project estimating, and budgeting.
• Coordinate application peer testing, load testing and system integration testing.
• Code to standards.
• Maintain and upgrade systems as a result of tool upgrades.
• Represents client as a technical resource at meeting.
• Performs assigned tasks for internal/external security and standards review and development.
• Identify potential impacts of changes.
• Update assigned trouble tickets with status comments to keep clients and co-workers informed.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary