Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory position in a manufacturing environment with 25 to 100 associates
- Knowledge of computers and programs contained with Microsoft Office, AS 400 experience preferred
- Experience with cGMP procedures and knowledge of safety, OSHA regulations
- Ability to read, write and perform basic mathematical calculation
- Able to participate in a team-oriented environment, willingness to assist and train others
- Demonstrate safe behavior and support department/plant Safety goals in a continuous improvement process
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including overtime, weekends before and after schedule as needed
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Monitor shift activities; provide direct instruction to Line Leaders and production personnel.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels to meet production demands
- Train, supervise, monitor and review the performance of line leaders, annually or as needed.
- Evaluate manpower levels, focusing on machine capacities with maximum efficiency of employee strengths
- Process the administration needs to include employee schedules, time keeping and payroll for your shift
- Follow the daily (shift) production schedule and communicate with management as needed.
- Responsible for production related communication and coordination between affected departments
- Generate and process all pertinent reports (i.e. Production records, investigations, etc.)
- Responsible for safety and security of the production area
- Complete line audits
- Administer and communicate corporate policy and procedures to employees and agencies.
- Write injury investigation as necessary
- Serve as backup to the Production Manager
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned