We are looking for a passionate .NET developer and team player with proven AngularJS skills. Our largest in-house project, built on .NET Core and AngularJS, began construction one year ago with a forecasted project end date in 2020. We are looking for a dedicated resource to assist in the completion of our project. The desired candidate will be able to quickly integrate into a large team of skilled professional .NET developers and begin producing in a short timeframe. If you have a passion for development, cutting edge technology, love solving challenging problems and writing high quality code, we want to talk to you.
• 2+ years Angular/AngularJS.
• 5+ years C#.NET.
• Ability to serve as a senior to middle level Programmer/Analyst, in a pseudo leadership role, under the guidance of the immediate supervisor, product owner, project manager, and project technical lead.
• Promote a culture of excellence and team integrity through leading by example, demonstrating a strong work ethic, following direction of the technical lead and other leadership, and supporting team goals.
• Participate in daily scrums, project planning and task outs, and project review meetings.
• Design and code solution to departmental standards.
• Problem solve, debug and optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
• Willingly conduct peer code reviews.
• Provide professional technical expertise and estimation information to the project owner, project manager, technical lead, and client agency managers.
• Represents the department as a technical resource at meeting.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary