Project Manager (PMP)
A bachelor's degree and 4-6 years of project management experience.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT. STRONG ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS. STRONG ANALYTICAL, CONCEPTUAL, AND PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS. KNOWLEDGE OF SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE. ADVANCED MICROSOFT WORD, EXCEL, AND MICROSOFT PROJECT, MICROSOFT PROJECT ONLINE, MICROSOFT PROJECT 2013, POWER BI AND MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT 2013.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED: EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS (WRITTEN AND ORAL), ADAPTABILITY, FLEXIBILITY, SELF-MOTIVATION, TIME MANAGEMENT, ABILITY TO WORK EFFECTIVELY IN A STRESSFUL ENVIRONMENT
• Microsoft Certification (MCSA) in BI Reporting
• Able to implement functionality in SharePoint using standard features, third-party solutions or developing custom solutions to meet defined requirements
• Able to configure and maintain the functionality and content within PWA
• Able to provide second and third-level technical support for MS Project Online in an enterprise
• Work with PMO and other vendors to identify and improve additional areas within PWA
• PMP Certification is highly desired
• Working knowledge of APQP or related concurrent product/process development methodologies is desired
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in the English language is highly desired
• Demonstrated experience in the delivery of training content and strong presentation skills
Certified Associate in Project Management, or Project Management Professional (PMP), preferred.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary