Project Manager (PMP)
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and refine the project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop project plans and associated project documents.
- Effectively communicate project tasks and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project tasks and goals.
- Set and maintain project expectations with the project team and other stakeholders.
- Work with the project leadership team to assign and delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate staff.
- Discuss identified project conflicts with the project leadership and work to resolution.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to the project leadership team.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Direct and motivate project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned tasks.
Work effectively with current vendor (Perspecta) and new vendor (BPro) to ensure a smooth transition between the current system and the replacement system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, or equivalent work experience.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of election processes and systems preferred
- Expert knowledge of principles and practices of electronic data and information management systems and procedures.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology domain.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary