- Develop and implement a comprehensive test plan to ensure quality of functionality prior to release
- Design and create test cases and scenarios for testing software functionality
- Perform functional, non-functional, integration, end-to-end, regression, performance, load, and user acceptance testing
- Coordinate and lead all testing
- Identify test data and test records for sufficient testing of both happy path and exception testing.
- Document and report test results and report defects
- Track and report progress and outcomes from testing
- Validate quality of functionality and ensure software and system security features are working according to design
- Follow industry testing and quality assurance standards
- Respectfully and effectively collaborate with other project team members
- 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance/Tester role
- 2 years’ experience in a lead Quality Assurance/Tester role
- 2 engagements lasting more than twelve (12) months in Quality Assurance/Tester role for a software development project
- Experience in automated work flow testing
- Ability to communicate (verbally & written) test plans, expectations, updates, progress, issues, defects, and successes in a timely & clear fashion
- Ability to analyze and problem solve using the modern testing methodologies, SDLC etc.
- Ability to think beyond what is expected of the software/product and think about how users can misuse the software/product
- Ability to organize and prioritize features and test cases. And prioritize his/her activities so that testing goals are achieved.
- Ability to read and write program codes
- Experience in using automated testing tools
- Experience in database concepts and defect tracking tools
Job Status: Contract/Temporary