- Salesforce Administrator Certification REQUIRED
- Knowledge of Ant scripts
- Knowledge of build automation tools (example eTFS, Jenkins etc.)
- Knowledge of salesforce projects and how they operate, iterate and release
- Experience with Salesforce orgs, environments (sandboxes) and 3rd party app exchange partners (common ones)
- Writing deployment of Salesforce configuration changes.
- Maintaining the Salesforce Demand Intake Process and tool for CoE
- Manage Dashboard reporting, in Salesforce and in SharePoint/Changepoint
- Experience as a Certified Salesforce Administrator in an Enterprise environment managing multiple organizations.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary