SAP Specialist (FI, CO Technical/Functional)
SAP Technical Functional Specialist (FI/CO)
Functional and technical support for the Finance and Controlling (FI/CO) functions in SAP environment and adequate functional support for the SAP hosting services project.
• Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP FI/CO modules in ECC 6.0. (AP, AR, FA, GL, SPL,) and CO Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders and Overhead Costing.
• Responsible for the solution design, configuration, testing and maintenance of the SAP FM modules and SAP Budget in ECC 6.0.
• Experience and knowledge of integration points of FI/CO/FM modules and across other SAP modules.
• Responsible for Production support to troubleshoot, investigate, analyze and solve software problems.
• Responsible for working with business users and clients to gather and document business requirements for system changes and to develop solutions to satisfy business needs.
• Responsible for analyzing the impact changes will have on other internal/external business application systems.
• Responsible for developing all documentation related to system changes per client’s change control polices and procedures.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary