Senior DataStage ETL Developer
• Minimum of five (5) years of recent experience developing applications using IBM DataStage ETL.
• Deep knowledge of DataStage Engine administration.
• Extensive experience with IBM DataStage Designer and Director.
• Experience migrating mainframe VSAM data to relational and/or multidimensional SQL databases.
• Experience with Legacy and Unstructured data.
• Experience working in multiple development environments/systems: IBM Mainframe, Windows Server, UNIX and SQL Server.
• Strong SQL knowledge working with complex queries and stored procedures.
• Proficiency in mainframe applications encompassing JCL, COBOL, VSAM and DB2.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, writing, analytical, problem solving, and information gathering skills along with fundamental technique troubleshooting abilities.
• Strong analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to receive and analyze requirements and propose a suitable solution that adheres to the team’s methodology.
- Experience with IBM Information Analyzer and IBM WebSphere.
• Experience extracting business rules from the existing legacy code.
• Experience with IBM Rational Asset Analyzer.
• Experience with MS Visual Studio and .NET.
• Experience developing applications in IBM VSE mainframe environment
Job Status: Contract/Temporary