Senior IT Project Manager
Minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Senior Project Manager of which at least 5 years involved supervising other Project Managers
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in projects involving third party vendors
• Certified Project Management Professional
• Prior ERP implementation experience, a plus
• They should have a strong command of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and be well versed in creating and executing project plans.
• Other desirable skills include the ability to multi-task and the maintaining multiple priorities. Interpersonal skills including negotiation, problem resolution, and customer service are required. Seasoned written and verbal communications skills are mandatory.
• Experience with change control, release management, and the Innotas Project Portfolio Management application are desirable.
• Expertise with Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint are required.