Sr. Model Validation Analyst
This position can be based in Tampa, FL or Dearborn, MI
Familiarity with SR 11-07 and the broader regulatory environment are a plus.
- Master’s degree in business, mathematics, statistics, industrial engineering, or operations research related fields, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 years of development and/or validation experience with empirical models
- Deep understanding of probability theory, econometrics, statistics, and numerical methods.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Communication skills – both written and oral.
- Ability to ask right questions, identify the “big picture” risks and escalate issues.
- Experience with one or more programming languages/statistical (e.g. SAS, Python, R) software.
- Knowledge of complex financial risk modeling and analysis.
Job Status: Full Time