Sr. Security Analyst
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the Cybersecurity field.
• Strong background experience in Information Technology with Windows, Linux, and Unix platforms.
• Strong background experience as a Level 2 (or above) Cyber Security Incident Response Analyst
performing incident handling, forensics, sensor alert tracking and cybersecurity incident case management.
• Expert level experience working with security technologies such as IDS/IPS, Firewalls, SIEM, Network
Packet Analyzers, Antivirus, Network Behavior Analysis tools, Malware analysis, Firewalls, DLP, endpoint
protection, log collection and analysis.
• Experience using and configuring tools such as Net Profiler, Imperva, Fire Eye and FirePower.
• Strong working knowledge of network protocols, ports and common services such as TCP/IP protocols and
application layer protocols (e.g., HTTP/S, DNS, FTP, SMTP, etc.).
• Hands on experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Bash, and Powershell.
• Knowledge of privilege escalation, persistence and lateral movement techniques
• Identify and be able to react to network attacks, viruses, mal ware, SPAM, phishing and other intrusions.
• Ability to conduct system security vulnerability and threat analyses, gathering of intelligence, risk
assessments, mitigation planning and implementation.
• Perform network traffic analysis utilizing raw packet data, net flow, IDS, and custom sensor output.
• Utilize understanding of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced