Sr. Techno-functional Peoplesoft Analyst (HR, Benefits)
Work in a techno-functional capacity with a good understanding of business processes, relational databases and PeopleSoft table structures. Collaborate with release teams to provide analysis, design, development, and testing guidance. Analyze and document business requirements, and review functional specifications with business owners for approval. Review functional specifications with technical staff during transition to technical design.
• Extensive PeopleSoft 8.x/9.x (v. 9.2 is plus) techno-functional experience with HR and Benefits Administration.
• Experience in documenting processes for HR, and/or Benefits, should also have five (5) full-lifecycle PeopleSoft HR and/or Ben Admin implementation experience.
• Working knowledge of app messaging (integration broker) is a must.
• Extensive experience with PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, App deSigner, Toad.
• Extensive experience working on PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems.
• Excellent knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Database model.
• Excellent understanding of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
• Experience working with an enterprise wide, large-scale implementation.
• Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills.