Test Automation Engineer
- Hands-on in-depth knowledge of software quality assurance/testing methodologies and practices.
- Hands-on in-depth knowledge of HP ALM/Quality Center, and Unified Functional Tester (12.0 and higher version preferred)
- Hands-on in-depth knowledge of object oriented programming (VB Scripting)
- Strong understanding of financial management concepts (accounting and budgeting).
- Proficiency running back-end/database queries for data set-up and verification.
- Proficiency running batch/jobs (MF using JCL and for UNIX using UNIX scripts).
- Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team.
- Self-motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to plan and manage time based on schedules.
- Problem solving skills.
- Flexibility to work overtime or weekends in order to meet target dates.
- Extensive years writing test plans, outlines, and detailed test cases for accounting and/or budget ERP Systems (i.e., based on requirements and/or design documents).
- Extensive years hands-on testing of accounting and/or budget ERP Systems (integration, interface, system, regression, and user acceptance testing).
- Extensive years hands-on testing of complex applications in Mainframe and Web-based environments (e.g., interfaces/ETL's, integration code, middleware, etc.).
- Extensive years hands-on testing with industry-standard automated functional test (HP ALM/Quality Center, and Unified Functional Testing tools using complex VB Scripting - Version 12.0 and up preferred) and defect tracking tools (IBM's Rational tools preferred).